How to Use Holy Tea
You may adjust the amount of Holy Tea you consume daily to suit your body’s needs. Don’t worry, it tastes good! It tastes like a regular tea or herbal tea – not like “medicine” – and you can even mix it with your favorite teas. You may not even want to add any sugar or honey.
Two bags of Holy Tea will produce one gallon. If you drink one 8-ounce glass or mug of Holy Tea twice per day (with 2 meals) this will last for 8 days. Thusa pack of 8 bags of Holy Tea will last for one month (32 days). If you drink an extra 4-ounce glass of Holy Tea with a snack then 2 bags of Holy Tea will last about 6 days, and 8 bags (4 gallons) will last for about 24 days.
The Holy Tea must be steeped in water which is HOT – close to the boiling point, but NOT BOILING.
And DO NOT MICROWAVE the tea mixture. Excessive heat will destroy the important enzymes in the tea.
If using a kettle to heat the water, remove it after you first hear the bubbling noises or see steam. If the water has already come to a rapid boil, let it set for a few minutes to cool and stop the boiling.
Preparing Your Holy Tea Beverage To Taste
- To make the regular strength Holy Tea, start by making one OR one-half gallon (that’s 4 quarts OR 2 quarts) at a time. You can start with plain drinking water heated to a slow boil in a saucepan, or start by making 2 or 4 quarts of your favorite brand of decaffeinated or herbal tea, to which you will later add TWO bags of Holy Tea. Starting with just a half-gallon (2 quarts) of water or the regular tea will produce a stronger-tasting and more potent Holy Tea. At first, you may wish to start with a weaker mixture (use one gallon or 4 quarts of water) to get used to the Holy Tea. Later, increase the strength (use less than 4 quarts per 2 bags of Holy Tea) to your personal taste and desired potency.
- Heat pure water in a large saucepan or pot, and as soon as the plain water has stopped boiling rapidly, or the regular tea has finished steeping and you have removed the regular tea bags (and have sweetened the tea and/or added lemon, if desired) drop TWO of the Holy Tea bags into the liquid while it is still very hot. Always use TWO bags to make a half-gallon or full gallon of Holy Tea at a time. Adjust the amount regular tea in the mixture if desired, but do not use less than TWO Holy Tea bags.
- Cover the new Holy Tea mixture and let it sit overnight – or let it steep for AT LEAST 4 to 6 hours – to allow the herbs to infuse the mixture. Then, without removing the Holy Tea bags, pour the entire mixture into a container with an airtight lid (such as a Tupperware jug) and refrigerateyour new batch of Holy Tea. Leave the Holy Tea bags in until you have consumed all of the liquid Holy Tea mixture. Then you can let them dry out, remove the edible dried herbs, and sprinkle them into various foods such as spaghetti sauce or salads.
- You can drink your Holy Tea cold or as an iced tea, or even add it to a favorite juice if desired. Drinking your Tea at body temperature is actually the most beneficial.
- Remember, DO NOT MICROWAVE the Holy Tea! Microwaves can destroy the natural enzymes and render some important ingredients ineffective. If you wish to drink your Holy Tea warm or hot, you can heat it in a saucepan or tea kettle – but do NOT heat the mixture to the boiling point, for boiling can also destroy enzymes. (You can use a refrigerated concentrate, and add it to hot water or hot tea. Make 1 quart instead of 4 quarts of Holy Tea using 2 bags, refrigerate, then add 2 ounces of the cold concentrate to 6 ounces of hot water or hot tea.)
Holy Tea contains some natural herbs which act as a cathartic. Women who are pregnant or nursing, persons who are elderly or very young, and persons with an existing medical condition or undergoing treatment with drugs should consult their personal physician before using Holy Tea or any herbal product. (Make a copy of the Ingredients listed below to show to your doctor, if necessary.)
Suggested Use of Holy Tea
Always drink the Holy Tea while eating food – not on its own. Drink about 8 ounces with meals like breakfast and dinner, and drink about 4 ounces with a snack or a light lunch. A standard teacup holds about 6 ounces.
If you need to drink more or less of your Holy Tea beverage, you are free to do so. But remember that it is a cathartic and detoxifying tea, so it is possible to experience a little discomfort during the first few days when your body is going through the initial cleansing and elimination of accumulated toxins and old waste material.
You will likely be going to the bathroom more frequently for a few days, so plan ahead if you are not at home. Don’t worry, you are not going to be running to the bathroom! You will just be getting a natural urge to go more often than before – perhaps two to three times per day. And it should be natural and effortless, with no straining. If you work Monday to Friday, it may be best to start taking your Holy Tea on a Friday after work, so you can be at home over the weekend.
As you continue to drink your Holy Tea every day, you will be removing more and more toxins and impacted fecal matter from your colon, and you will start to feel better and have more energy. The more that has built up over the years, the longer it will take to clean out a larger amount. We suggest at least 3 months of drinking Holy Tea every day. Many users keep drinking it for years.
As your colon is being cleared of the material that is clogging it, you should see your abdomen start to shrink. You will lose inches from your waist, and you will lose pounds of excess weight.
Drink More Water!
IMPORTANT: You also need to drink 8 cups (64 oz.) of clean water daily, which is recommended for everyone every day, whether you have any of the above mentioned conditions or not! Not drinking enough water reduces your body’s ability to get rid of wastes and toxins. It is especially important while detoxing your body to give it lots of water to help your kidneys, sweat glands, lymphatic system, lungs, and digestive tract flush out the toxins and waste material.
Water is the “universal solvent” which acts as the carrier to transport nutrients into your cells and flush waste material out of your cells.
Holy Tea Ingredients
The Holy Tea ingredients are a special blend of safe, natural, edible herbs grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides (even the tea bags are unbleached):
Holy Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, and Blessed Thistle.
It is the special enzymes that allow the gentle cleansing of the whole body with continued use. All the enzymes that used to give us colon health have been destroyed with modern processing of foods and pasteurization of dairy products. Now we can get back to enjoying perfect colon health!
Dr. Miller has been working on his safe and effective colon-cleansing Holy Teaproduct for 20 years, perfecting it for consumption by persons of every age and weight.
Is Your Colon Clean?
People are needlessly suffering (and dying) with conditions that could be eradicated simply by cleaning the colon.
Independent research has found that more than 85 per cent of chronic illnesses arise from digestive disorders and are reversible and preventable.
In the Journal of the AMA, it was stated that there are over 15 MILLIONIrritable Bowel Syndrome cases – for which they say they have no treatment or cure.
We think there IS an answer, and we want to tell everyone how to be healthy and happy, with a body that is balanced and fine-tuned. It can be as simple as drinking a glass of tea!