DOCTOR MILLER’S HOLY TEA™
Holy tea ingredients:
Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Holy Thistle, Marshmallow leaves, Blessed Thistle.
Nutritional Label Per Serving
USRDA IN %
Serving size 3 grsVitamin A <2%Protein <1%Vitamin C <2%Fat 0Riboflavin <2%Carbohydrate 0Thiamine <2%Calories 2Niacin <2% Sodium <0.2% Iron <0.1% Calcium 2.3% Caffeine 0%
This product contains cathartic herbs. Pregnant and nursing women, the elderly, children, and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult with a physician prior to using this or any herbal supplement.
Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea is not a drug, nor intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness. You should consult with your physician before starting this or any other cleansing exercise or weight management program.
Holy Tea, formulated by Dr. Miller,PHD, is a unique blend of all natural ingredients which has been used with great results for over 20 years.
Holy Tea may be used by persons who suffer with Acid Reflux, Constipation, Indigestion, Bloating, Excess Gas and Belching. Holy Tea may be used by persons who would like to Detox Chemicals, Take inches off your stomach, Clean out Nicotine & Secondhand Smoke, Keep Liver, Lungs and Colon Healthy and Clean, Help Spastic Colon Parasites, Bacteria and Toxins from their entire Digestive System. Holy Tea may also be used as an element of a Weight Loss Program.
With continued use of Holy Tea, one may experience clearer, healthier, younger looking skin, increased energy and a happier outlook!
The objective is to regulate your bowel movements to two or three each day in order to keep the waste flowing and not sitting in your digestive system (which may cause numerous health conditions).
You may adjust the amount of tea you consume daily to suit your body’s needs. You also need to drink 8 cups (64oz.) of water daily, which is recommended for everyone everyday, whether you have any of the above mention conditions or not!
Directions & Suggested Use:
Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea Directions:
There are various methods for brewing our tea. The important step is to drop our tea bags into VERY hot water and let steep for about 6 hours before adding to full pitcher of beverage. Our tea bags should remain in the beverage until all is consumed. Then, dry tea bags and sprinkle herbs on food or when cooking.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to boil (you may include your favorite decaffeinated tea bags).
- Remove from heat and remove decaf tea bags.
- Drop in 2 Holy/Miracle Tea bags and cover.
- Steep overnight – 6 to 8 hours.
- Add enough water to complete 1 gallon.
- Add natural/organic sweetener, if desired.
- Keep tea bags in pitcher of beverage until all is consumed.
- Refrigerate. Ready to drink!
Drink about 8oz with breakfast and dinner, and drink about 4oz with snacks. Make sure you drink the tea with food. If you need to drink more or less tea, you are free to do so. It is possible to experience a bit of discomfort during the first couple days. This is when your body is going through initial cleansing and elimination of old waste. Discomfort should subside after a couple days.
Body cleansing is essential these days especially since people are exposed to different types of pollutants. Not only pollution, people are now fond of eating foods that are unhealthy and can bring toxins inside the body. One of the products developed these days for cleansing is Holy Tea. This natural herbal tea is created by Dr. Bill Miller that will help people detoxify from these waste materials.
One of the good things about this tea is that it’s not only effective but also tastes great so you’ll not stop drinking it. One of the main reasons why people don’t finish their detoxification programs is because of how the product tastes.
If you plan to take Holy Tea as a component for detoxification, you are looking at a lot of health benefits like the following.
- Slimming down. There are many people who currently have bloated bellies. Most of the time, people may think that these are only fats but the truth is that they can also be accumulated toxins and waste materials on the intestinal lining. The Holy Tea will loosen these wastes and then flush them outside the body.
- Alleviating symptoms or treating skin problems. Many people these days are struggling with skin problems. Again, there’s a belief that air pollution is the main cause of skin problems like acne but the truth is that there are still other causes like toxin accumulation inside the body. One of the things emphasized by physicians is that your physical image is the reflection of what you eat. If your body contains a lot of toxins then it will manifest on your skin.
- Promoting regular body movement. Just like skin problems, there’s also a noticeable increase in the number of people who are experiencing bowel problems. High toxins and waste level inside the body will make it difficult for the digestive system to break down food and allow proper bowel movement. Holy Tea will help loosen toxic materials stored in the intestines and promote better digestion.
- Prevent back pain. Pressure coming from bloated belly can pull the weight forward and cause back pain to people. With the Holy Tea removing wastes and flattening bloated bellies, people will also experience their backs free from pain especially if they have become intermittent.
- Enhanced mental processes. The bloated feeling that people experience will cause them to be less alert and even a bit depressed. Having a lighter body free from toxins will make a person feel less depressed and help them think fast to do better decisions.
In order for you to experience these benefits, you just need to drink 8 ounce of Holy Tea two times a day. You will find the flavor of this tea to be great so you will be encouraged drinking it with your cleansing program. Another benefit you’ll get from this tea is that they are made from natural ingredients so you’ll not worry about possible reactions from preservatives. Holy Tea can be bought safely at HolyTeaDirect.com.
Holy Tea is now popular to people who are looking for the best way to be healthy. If you look online, you’ll now see how many people and physicians write to give emphasis on health. They wrote a lot of ideas about how to be healthy like doing exercise and detoxification. You will now find manufactured products to help people detoxify. One of your options in detoxification through drinking Holy Tea.
Holy Tea has been known in the market today as natural detoxifying tea. This has been formulated to be natural than the common laxatives found in the stores. The good thing about this tea is that Dr. Miller, the expert who formulated it, made this from natural ingredients in order to help people lose their toxins without feeling aversive effects. If you plan to take this product to improve your state of health, the following are its ingredients to ensure consumers that they are 100% natural.
This ingredient has been popular in the market that prevents people from gaining weight. According to many experts’ studies, they found out that it has abundant phenolic content and high levels of fiber. These components have been used by Indians to prepare tea and are known to increase the amount of lipids released from the body. Aside from having high phenolic content, it also has tannins that are known to help prevent cancer and hypertension. This ingredient also has different vitamins that are useful for detoxification.
This ingredient is known primarily in cleansing the liver from toxins. This is used in the world of medicine for a very long time and is still regarded as among the best ingredients to use for detoxification. Thistle was used in creating medications for patients who are suffering from medical problems on the gall bladder and other liver problems. It will purify blood and make it a healthy blood supply for the body. Stomach gas problems and constipation are also among the disorders this ingredient can treat.
Since detoxification also deals with the digestive system, it’s essential for people to take care of their intestinal walls. This will soothe intestinal wall membranes to keep it in a relaxed state and avoid further medical problems like aching and gastroenteritis. It also works as an effective laxative for people who are constipated. In Tibetan medical arts, Malva Leaf has also been used to prevent renal problems and diarrhea.
This ingredient has been used in the early 16th century to treat people from fever and indigestion. Aside from this, it’s also a good help for people who have poor appetite to gain the best nourishment that their body can get.
There are many ingredients used in Holy Tea but they share the same quality of having natural ingredients. This is a good way for you to finally clean your body from toxins and improve your health without fear of side effect
Marshmallow is a plant. The leaves and the root are used to make medicine. Don’t confuse marshmallow with the mallow (Malva sylvestris) flower and leaf.
Marshmallow leaf and root are used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract. They are also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
People sometimes apply marshmallow leaf and root directly to the skin for pockets of infection (abscesses) and skin ulcers; and as a poultice for skin inflammation or burns, and for other wounds.
Marshmallow leaf is used topically as a poultice for insect bites.
Marshmallow root is applied to the skin as an ingredient in ointments for chapped skin as well as for pain and swelling of the feet and hands due to exposure to the cold (chilblains).
In foods, marshmallow leaf and root are used as a flavoring agent.
How does it work?
Marshmallow forms a protective layer on the skin and lining of the digestive tract. It also contains chemicals that might decrease cough and help heal wounds.