Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea – formulated by Dr. Bill Miller (Ph.D. Nutritional Science) of Jackson, Tennessee – is a unique herbal blend of safe, all-natural ingredientsdesigned to gently cleanse the digestive tract and detoxify the body.
Its name is taken from the traditional name of one of the ingredients, a widely-used medicinal herb known as Holy Thistle, and is not intended to imply any religious significance – although grateful users who experienced remarkable health improvements after drinking Holy Tea often thank God for this gift of healing!
Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea may also be used as an element in any Weight Loss Program and is much more effective than Chinese Green Tea. Just drinking theHoly Tea regularly often results in a reduction in the amount of stored fat in the body, and a significant reduction in the size of the abdomen or belly. For some people, the weight loss has been achieved quickly and rather dramatically, but individual results will vary.
When the excess weight is actually from impacted fecal matter stuck to the inside wall of the colon and small intestine, no amount of dieting or fat loss or exercise can reduce the size of the belly. But Holy Tea can!
If you have bloat, midriff bulge, or a “beer belly” then Holy Tea can help you shed pounds and lose inches around your waist.
Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea is a safe, good-tasting, detoxifying herbal tea which has been used with great results for over 20 years in Dr. Miller’s two clinics by thousands of persons who suffered with:
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) or Heartburn
- Indigestion / Stomach Ache
- Irregularity / Constipation / Hard Stools / Hemorrhoids
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Crohn’s Disease
- Abdominal Pain / Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
- Spastic Colon / Colitis / Ileitis
- Excess Gas / Flatulence
- Bad Breath / Bad Body Odor
- Belching / Bloating
- Enlarged Abdomen / Protruding Belly
- Excess Stored Fat / Excess Weight / Obesity
- Skin Conditions / Itchy, flakey skin or scalp
- Inflamed Skin / Dermatitis / Eczema / Psoriasis
- Allergies and Hay Fever / Food Allergies
- Fibromyalgia / Sciatica
- Joint Pain / Arthritis / Migraine Headaches
- Insomnia / Restless sleep
- Low Energy / Loss of Mental Clarity and Concentration / “Brain Fog” / Forgetfulness